Friday, May 25, 2012

Zummer Wine Dinner

This Sunday post Find Wine tasting, we will be hosting a wine dinner at Zummer.  Zummer is a new Italian restaurant in the heart of Wan Chai....27 floors up!  It's a wonderful wide open space, with comfy boothes, and modern accents.

During the tasting we will join 8 other vendors to pour a selection of four of our wines.  Wines include:

Moscato
Clearly Organic Barrica 
Syrah CabSauvignon


Barolo Vegra DOCG
100% Nebbiolo


Baron Boutisse 2005 Saint Emilion Grand Cru
Quiz- what's the Bordeaux blend?????




And then comes dinner:



We're doing a 6 course tasting menu and I am sooooo excited to try the creations the Zummer chef concoted.  We met last week to discuss the wines and the food, and man did I leave there salivating!  This is also my opportunity to show off all I have learned about our wines in the past few months.  Before each course I will introduce the wine and hopefully not totally embarass myself :)  



What's on tap for your weekend?  Do tell.


***answer: Merlot, Caberbet Sauvignon, Caberbet Franc 

No comments:

Post a Comment