Thursday, April 12, 2012

Not Gonna Lie

But this is probably the best beer in the world.  And I've tried a lot of beers. North Coast Brewing Company has really outdone themselves here with their Brother Thelonious brew.  Not only is this beer phenomenally flavorful, rich and robust, but for every beer purchased, the company donates to Thelonious Monk Institute of Jazz.

Here are the deets:


Style: Belgian Style Strong Dark
Color: Dark mahogany
ABV: 9.4%
Bitterness: 32 IBUs

Where can I find this sumptuous delight, you ask yourself?  Why, where else?  The Globe! I have also been told that this gem will be featured at Beertopia

What are your top 5 beers?  I would say mine are....

1.  Brother T
2. Leffe Brun- draft
3. Delerium Tremens
4. Dogfish Head 120 minute
5. hmmmm I'm going to say this changes with the wind.  There's a new flavor blowing in every week my friend...

No comments:

Post a Comment