Sunday, March 4, 2012

Spring Is Here!

The food side of our table

After a pretty miserable (weather-wise) day in Cyberport Saturday, HOFWs could not be happier about the change in temperature Sunday.  And the residents of Cyberport noticed too!  There were tons of families out shopping, munching, and running around the grassy area. There was even a mid-afternoon fashion show where kids could show off their ballerina outfits.  This was my first event without Greg or Sean, and  I think Lionel (and Paul!) and I did a pretty good job!  We completely sold out of Proseccos, Pinot Grigios, 2003 Saint Emilion Grand Crus, and Organic Sauvignon Blancs.  I must say the whites were quite popular on what I'm calling, the first offical day of spring.

And the wines
Greg and Sean had just as much if not more success up in Discovery Bay.  They only sampled 3 wines (I sampled 9 or so) and completely sold out of everything.  I'm working my way up to a sell out...

This week we're taking a break from WWT in order to prepare something big for the next one!  Details to follow. 

What did you drink over the weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment